noth
Gatherer
Gatherer
Alignment: 'Ether'

David Icke

Post by noth » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:12 am

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322066
some classic posts on there
Richard has made some changes to his website. The forum (such as it was) is now gone. Shame that but there were only a couple of people on there but the information shared was good.
another classic
Ive been put off from the forum mainly because he will only allow approved members via email, and his videos on youtube dont allow comments. I know he stated the reasons, and I suppose he has a right to disable them, but thats stopping free speech imo. Yes youll get trolls etc.

Id love to personally email him regarding some topics id want his opinions on.

In his last show he said that his Maddie McCann film has been watched by a few million. Can I really believe that?. Are these from his youtube upload, or the DVD "boxsets" hes somehow managed to flog to some passing shopper?. And i dont mean that in any spiteful way, just that i really find it hard to believe people will want to watch them.
quite a good read for sure :lol:

Veracity
Scribe
Scribe

Re: David Icke

Post by Veracity » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:31 am

My issue with David Icke is that he does not backup what he says with any evidence and as such, I do not subscribe to his "views", to which he is welcome to have, but they are only his views and I want to see evidence, not views.
“The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.” :~ Jalaluddin Rumi

noth
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by noth » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:00 pm

fair comment

nevertheless, he's got an amazing forums community going there. if nothing else, he has achieved that ;)

Veracity
Scribe
Scribe

Post by Veracity » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Some of the comment below, is what I take issue with, within some forums and is something that I'd like to address on here as an example of what I don't want to see in this forum.

noth has, as is his right, quoted a post from a forum; that's fair enough. The quote...
Ive been put off from the forum mainly because he will only allow approved members via email, and his videos on youtube dont allow comments. I know he stated the reasons, and I suppose he has a right to disable them, but thats stopping free speech imo. Yes youll get trolls etc.

Id love to personally email him regarding some topics id want his opinions on.

In his last show he said that his Maddie McCann film has been watched by a few million. Can I really believe that?. Are these from his youtube upload, or the DVD "boxsets" hes somehow managed to flog to some passing shopper?. And i dont mean that in any spiteful way, just that i really find it hard to believe people will want to watch them.
Most of what is said there is simply the OP expressing how he/she feels, again, fair enough, but a little pointless, has nothing to do with "free speech" and, if one wants to send R.D.H an eMail, then there's nothing that I can see that is preventing one from doing that.

We then come to the part with which I take exception: "In his last show he said that his Maddie McCann film has been watched by a few million." If you're going to make such a claim, then PLEASE PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE! All the OP had to do was to state the Show number and the Timeline of where R.D.H made that claim. Without that, anybody that wants to check what R.D.H said, has to spend untold time searching for the Show and the point in the Show, where that claim was made. I've just spent about an hour looking for it, but I've given up; I don't have the time as I've other things to be getting on with.

If R.D.H (or anyone else) has made a claim that is not true, then yes, he needs to be called out on it, but go and do the work yourself and then present your findings, in the form of... "In show ref 9999 at 99:99, R.D.H claims x.y.z. I contacted R.D.H about this, and etc...", rather than making an unsubstantiated remark.

Rant over... :)
“The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.” :~ Jalaluddin Rumi

noth
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by noth » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:21 pm

fair comment :) or even fair Rant, a new rule has been added, check out Rule 2.a

going back to the Icke forums for a minute have your seen the RIP section? :geek: must say, that is not a bad effort